Bobby Casey is an entrepreneur, investor and and business strategist. He is an advocate for privacy and freedom for citizens like you and me. As a sought-after speaker on free-market economics and offshore businesses, Bobby travels the world working with entrepreneurs helping them properly structure their businesses and their lives for long-term success.
Bobby has always been a serial entrepreneur. He has Bachelors Degrees in Economics and Finance. He has Masters Degrees in Law and Entrepreneurship. Bobby has started, bought and/or sold 12 different companies. He has traveled through 45 states and over 70 countries.
In our fascinating conversation we talked about how to protect the value of your assets and the power of being a digital nomad. Here are a few highlights:
- Being an entrepreneur isn’t for everyone. You’ve got to be emotionally and mentally equipped to deal with the hard times and failures that you will see in your business life. As with many things in life, confidence is key.
- Being an entrepreneur is an emotional roller coaster.
- 98% of the things you worry about will never happen.
- There are always ways to make money.
- There are great opportunities to make money on craigslist, eBay, and as an Amazon seller.
- If you’re writing a contract between two companies you own it can be very simple and straightforward.
- When paying royalties to your offshore company you do want to pay market rates, or it may be a red flag for an auditor.
- You can spend the money from your offshore business using a debit card on legitimate business expenses.
- You can really lower your cost of living by becoming a digital nomad.
- There are huge tax advantages to being a digital nomad.
- Living as a digital nomad can remove a lot of distractions from your life. You are not as concerned about what other people think of you. You’re not as concerned about “Keeping up with the Joneses.”
The Benefits of Having an Offshore Business
1. Asset Protection when you have an offshore business is easier to protect your intellectual property because the countries that specialize in these sort of business arrangements make it very difficult for foreign creditors to come after your property. That’s what they’re in business to do, after all.
2. Tax-Deferred Income and Wealth Creation Another benefit to setting up an offshore company is you can grow your wealth faster the more money is outside heavily taxed societies.
Links and Resources Mentioned in the Interview
Craigslist — a place where you can advertise and buy/sell goods and services.
EBay.com — one of the Internet’s biggest auction sites, also a place where you can sell used goods.
Become an Amazon seller — instructions for how to set up your own storefront on Amazon.com and use Amazon’s ability to generate traffic to make money for yourself.
globalwealthprotection.com — Bobby’s website. Read his blog and join his mailing list for free. You can also contact him about his consulting services.
Job Free: Four Ways to Quit the Rat Race and Achieve Financial Freedom on Your Terms by Jake Desyllas — this book explores 4 strategies for living without a job. It talks about extreme saving, unjobbing, lifestyle businesses, and startups.
Why You Should Know the “Double a Penny a Day” Analogy — the article that talks about compound interest on Bobby’s website.
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- 181 Best Literary Magazines: A Directory for Fiction, Poetry, and Short Story Publications - February 22, 2019
- List of Romance Book Editors - February 21, 2019
- How to Write a Recipe: The 4 Key Elements of a Great Cookbook Recipe - February 20, 2019