We help writers earn a full-time income doing what they love.
TCK Publishing is an international publisher specializing in mass market trade book publishing. We publish fiction and non-fiction eBooks, print books, and audiobooks in all major genres and niches.
We’re different from other book publishers because we provide ongoing coaching, training, and support for our authors.
We also help writers, authors, and bloggers learn the skills they need to build a profitable and fulfilling lifelong career through our blog posts, podcasts, and online courses.
By empowering writers with industry-leading resources, tools, and training, our authors, students, and readers are able to achieve their dreams in life while making a positive impact through their work.
Making a Difference
We believe authors, writers, and storytellers provide the sturdy foundation for our culture. We serve authors as best as we can so they can serve the world more effectively.
We believe honesty is always the best policy. We always speak our truth, even when it’s scary, uncomfortable, or downright painful. We know that people learn and grow better when they get honest feedback.
We’re passionate about life and we love to learn. If you love to read, learn new things, come up with new ideas, and test out new theories about how the world works, you’ll fit right in.
We know that long-term relationships lead to long-term success in life and business. We are committed to our team members and our authors, and we invest in building lifelong relationships so that we can all grow stronger and wiser together.
We value the freedom to work when we want, where we want, and how we want. This gives us the ability to spend more time with our family and friends. We don’t waste time commuting or dealing with bureaucratic rules so that we can have a bigger impact in the world while living a great lifestyle.
Current Job Openings
Marketing Outreach Assistant (Full-Time Position)
We are looking for a highly organized and motivated candidate to increase our link building and SEO results for our growing book publishing company.
No previous experience required. If you’ve got the character, work ethic, and values to succeed in this role, we’ll know it when we see it. We will train you!
- Work from home so you don’t have to commute!
- Choose your work hours whenever you want (at least 40 hours per week is ideal)
- Join a fast-moving company with opportunities to work on new and exciting projects
- Constant training and feedback so you can hone your marketing and decision-making skills
- Work with a small team of experts and top performers
- Impeccable English speaking and writing skills
- Obsessively organized
- Highly creative and open-minded
- Love to constantly learn new things
- Willing to constantly raise the bar and grow (Best is our standard—nothing less will do)
- Manage and implement link building outreach campaigns
- Search online to find new leads each week who might be interested in linking to our website or posting our guest articles on their website
- Track all leads and results using our spreadsheet system
- Create and implement unique outreach campaigns for each major blog post or web page we’re focused on promoting
- Do keyword research to find the ideal keywords to use for SEO
We will hold you accountable to:
- Find 300 new leads each week
- Generate at least 5 new blog links on average weekly
This is a full-time, virtual (remote) position.
You can work from anywhere as long as you have access to high-speed internet, Zoom video chat, and a phone.
Apply for Freelance Work
Are you looking for part-time or freelance work instead of a full-time position?
If so, you may want to apply for our freelance editing and freelance writing positions.