We only accept submissions for original works. All manuscripts are run through advanced plagiarism checking software to certify originality.
We publish both fiction and non-fiction titles, so the guidelines are broken down separately for fiction and non-fiction:
Non-Fiction Submission Guidelines
We publish non-fiction books in all major markets if they meet the following guidelines:
- You must have at least three (3) books either written or planned to publish with us to maximize your chances of earning a full-time income from your royalties.
- OR, if you only plan to publish one book with us, you must be an expert in your market with a unique message to share. Here are two such examples: Unlimited Memory and Heal Breast Cancer Naturally.
- Each book must solve a particular problem or provide solutions for readers.
We accept submissions for nonfiction books in the following markets:
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Finance
- Religious / Spiritual
- Self Help / Personal Development
- Advice and How To
We may accept nonfiction submissions in other markets if the author can demonstrate an active fan base and/or marketing plan.
Fiction Submission Guidelines
We do not publish or accept submissions for poetry. Other than that, we will consider publishing fiction books in most genres if they meet the following guidelines:
- You must have at least three (3) full-length novels (50,000+ words minimum, depending on genre) either written or planned to publish with us to maximize your chances of earning a full-time income from your royalties.
- At least three (3) of your books must be in the same genre or series so that you can build a loyal audience and brand in that one genre (you can publish other books in different genres with us later if you wish).
- Each book must be well-written, unique and professionally edited. We do not do structural editing for fiction books. We can give you references and a list of recommended editors if you need them.
We accept fiction submissions in the following genres:
- Science Fiction
- Young Adult
- New Adult
- Middle Grade
- Historical Fiction
- Erotic Romance / Erotica
- Children’s Books
Note: We do not publish short stories or novellas unless the author has at least three other full-length books in the same genre or series.
Edit Your Manuscripts Before You Submit
Please do your best to edit your manuscripts before you submit them. If we find more than four (4) typos per page, all we will be able to tell you is that you need to hire an editor and/or invest more time in the editing process.
The submissions that tend to stand out and are most likely to be accepted are those that are well-edited.
How to Submit a Manuscript
Simply send fill out the Contact Form at the bottom of this page or at www.tckpublishing.com/contact
Please include your full name, a brief (2-3 sentence) description of your proposed book(s) and a link to your website(s) if applicable.
Please email us at www.tckpublishing.com/contact with a link to your portfolio. We do not accept physical samples because we work only with digital files for Ebook, paperback and audiobook publishing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Got questions? Here are the most common questions and answers about manuscript submissions:
Do you accept unsolicited manuscripts?
Yes, we accept unsolicited manuscripts, and we review all submissions within one (1) week.
What if I don’t have an agent?
No problem! We don’t typically work with literary agents. We’d prefer to work with you directly so that you can keep more of your royalties.
How much can I earn with TCK Publishing?
At TCK Publishing, we believe in creating long-term partnerships that are good for you and for us. That’s why we split all royalties with our authors 50/50 – so you’re earning three to four times the amount of royalties as you would with a traditional publisher. Our goal is to help you earn a full-time income from book sales.
How much does it cost?
We do not charge a fee to publish books. We earn our profit when we sell books for you.
Do you guarantee you will publish my book?
No. Even if you meet all the guidelines on this page, we review all submitted manuscripts and decide on a case-by-case basis if it makes sense to work with an author. If we find the author or manuscript is not yet ready for publishing, we will make specific recommendations on how you can improve your writing and the marketability of your book.
Authors who are receptive to constructive criticism and are willing to set their egos aside in order to learn and grow are welcome to resubmit their manuscripts for consideration after making changes.
Got More Questions?
Contact us using the form below to submit your query letter or ask a question, or simply email us at [email protected]
Note: After we receive your query letter, we will respond and you may then submit your manuscript via email. Please ensure your manuscript is ready to review in Microsoft Word (either .docx or .doc format) so that our editors can track changes while they make comments on your manuscript.
Is the Contact Form not working for you? Send us an email to [email protected]