Follow these steps to create a free squeeze page with Mailchimp so you can grow your email list.
1. Sign Up for Mailchimp
2. Activate Your Account
Activate your account and then confirm it.
4. Create Your Email List
Fill out all the information under Create List.
After filling out all the necessary information, click Save Button.
5. Create a Sign Up (Opt-In) Form
Click “Signup forms” once your list is created and selected.
We will be using Form Builder for this example, so just click the Select button to the right of Form Builder.
6. Design Your form
Next, click the “Build It” button.
In the Translate it tab, set and choose your default language for your forms. Click drop-down menu and then language. After that, click the “Save Translation Settings” button.
7. Save and Publish
Once finished, click save settings, and then your landing page is ready to go live.
You can find the URL to your page under Form Builder then copy your Signup form URL. This will be the link to your squeeze page.
If you liked this post, here are some other articles you might love:
- 6 Best Squeeze Page Builder Tools: How to Create a Squeeze Page Quick and Easy
- Top 8 WordPress Plugins for Bloggers, Writers, and Entrepreneurs
- 19 Great Tools for Creating Infographics Fast and Easy
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- The Best Novel Writing Software: Tools Every Fiction Writer Should Use in 2018 - October 18, 2018
- How to Write Citations for a Book - October 17, 2018
- How to Get Book Blurbs, Endorsements, and Testimonials from Big Names - October 16, 2018