1. Sign Up for MailchimpSign up for free and Create an account.
2. Activate Your AccountCheck your email. It will send an activation link to the email address that you use. Activate your account and then confirm it.
4. Create Your Email ListGo to List and then Create List Button. Fill out all the information under Create List. For List Name, make an appropriate name because it is something that your subscribers will see. After filling out all the necessary information, click Save Button.
5. Create a Sign Up (Opt-In) FormClick “Signup forms” once your list is created and selected. Here you can build, design, and publish your opt-in forms. Choose what kind of forms you want to design for your landing page. We will be using Form Builder for this example, so just click the Select button to the right of Form Builder. Under Form Builder, you can get the sign-up form URL for your future use.
6. Design Your formNext, click the “Build It” button. For Build it button, you can add or delete field depends on what you want your landing page may look. On the Design it page, you can design your page to look however you want it to. Once you’ve designed your form, click Translate it to customize your form. In the Translate it tab, set and choose your default language for your forms. Click drop-down menu and then language. After that, click the “Save Translation Settings” button.
7. Save and PublishOnce finished, click save settings, and then your landing page is ready to go live. You can find the URL to your page under Form Builder then copy your Signup form URL. This will be the link to your squeeze page. If you liked this post, here are some other articles you might love:
Tom Corson-Knowles is the founder of TCK Publishing, and the bestselling author of 27 books including Secrets of the Six-Figure author. He is also the host of the Publishing Profits Podcast show where we interview successful authors and publishing industry experts to share their tips for creating a successful writing career.