Stacey Hall is the bestselling author of several books including Chi-To-Be where she shares her 11 powerful “Energy Surges” to get boost your energy and vitality. Stacey is a sought-after keynote speaker, trainer and coach, and she teaches entrepreneurs how to attract perfect customers.
Here’s a few of the highlights from this week’s show:
- How Stacey discovered the power of attraction marketing, and how to use it to get a much higher return on your marketing dollars (and time!)
- Stacey’s fight with adrenal fatigue, and how she learned to overcome the habit of trying to do everything herself (a common mistake entrepreneurs make)
- “Anything worth doing is worth doing poorly at first” – Zig Ziglar
- Stacey’s Strategic Action Planning Process for success
- What do you want?
- What’s the most important thing in the world to you?
- Who do you want to be in the world?
- Where are you putting your energy?
- Are you spending time on what’s most important to you
- How to find, understand and use your Core Values to drive your business forward
- and much more!
You can connect with Stacey and learn more about her and her books at www.chi-to-be.com
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- The Oxford Comma And Why It Matters - January 21, 2019
- Weasel Words: Get Rid of These Words to Improve Your Writing - January 18, 2019
- Et Al. and Etc.—Whose Is Which? - January 17, 2019