Tony Wrighton is a personal development author and speaker, known for his work on Zestology. He has three books published with Virgin Books in 12 languages and is one of the country’s foremost experts on NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
Tony is the host of top-rated podcast Zestology, where he interviews a wide range of experts in the field of health and personal development.
In today’s show, here’s just a few of the ideas we discuss:
- What Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is, and a few techniques you can use right NOW to dramatically improve your communication (so that you can get what you want and come off as a kinder, more likable person)
- Why great relationships are the KEY to great success in business and in almost every area of life
- The ONE thing you should focus on when you meet someone new if you want to create a great relationship instantly (even if you’re meeting Richard Branson)
- How to make a great request so that the other person is far more willing to help you out (without sounding demanding or selfish)
- Why communication is so powerful, and why you must learn how to become better if you want to achieve big goals and dreams
- …and much more!
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- 10 Useful Quora Features You Should Know About - February 15, 2019
- How to Use Quora to Grow Your Business and Make a Difference - February 15, 2019
- How Quora Works and Why It Matters - February 15, 2019