Sir John Hargrave is the CEO of Media Shower, one of the leading content marketing firms on the planet. John believes that useful, entertaining, mind-blowing content is the only way to build long-lasting web traffic, search rankings, and sales. There are no shortcuts.
His new book Mind Hacking comes out in January, 2016.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in this outstanding interview with John:
- Why and how your mind can be reprogrammed (“You don’t have to believe everything you think.”)
- Exactly what mind hacking is, and what it isn’t.
- The right ways to do it, and the BIG mistakes to avoid when it comes to working on your mind.
- Why, like just about any major change in life, you must start by cultivating awareness.
- How to “debug” your mind by identifying negative thoughts, beliefs and bad habits that may be holding you back from the success you want and deserve.
- Some great free tools and guided exercises that show you exactly how to reprogram your mind to help you feel great and achieve anything you want in life.
- How to improve your imagination skills dramatically (even if you were never good at it before).
- Some amazing visualization techniques that will work for you even if you’re bad at visualizing.
- How to create a life-changing “Reality Distortion Field” that gives you what you want when you want it (right now!).
John’s new book Mind Hacking is now available on Amazon here.
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- The Best Novel Writing Software: Tools Every Fiction Writer Should Use in 2018 - October 18, 2018
- How to Write Citations for a Book - October 17, 2018
- How to Get Book Blurbs, Endorsements, and Testimonials from Big Names - October 16, 2018