Nathan Chan is the founder and publisher at Foundr Magazine, a digital magazine for iOS and Android that specializes in curating the most helpful information for new and aspiring entrepreneurs. Nathan started the magazine from his home in Melbourne, Australia on March 3, 2013, fed up with his job and looking for a better life and more meaning.
Using savvy outreach and pure hustle, he was able to land interviews with legendary entrepreneurs like Richard Branson and Tim Ferriss for the magazine.
Here are just a few of the golden nuggets Nathan shares in the show today:
- How he took Foundr Magazine from 0 to over 100,000 followers on Instagram in just six months.
- Why sharing custom branded quotes on Instagram is so powerful.
- How to do your market research properly and connect with your tribe on a deeper level.
- Why Nathan schedules six posts a day for his tribe on Instagram.
- Why consistency is the key to success, and how to keep giving your audience what they want and love.
- How to use hashtags on Instagram the right way for massive exposure.
- What S4S means (Share for Share), and how to use it on Instagram to connect with the industry leaders in your field and expand your audience quickly and for free!
Learn more at foundrmag.com
Download the Foundr Magazine app for iOS and Android here: foundrmag.com/get-the-app
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).