Grant Cardone is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal bestselling author of If You’re Not First, You’re Last and three other books. Grant is a foremost sales expert and businessman, often appearing as a contributor on Fox, CNN and all the other big TV and radio media outlets. He’s also a superstar social media marketer on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more with over half a million followers on both Facebook and Twitter alone.
In today’s show, Grant shares the secrets to his success. If this show doesn’t wake you up and get you fired up, you’re probably dead!
Here’s just a few of the things Grant shared in the interview:
- His simple, fast and effective method for sharing regular social media updates (this is how he built a following of more than half a million people in just a few years)
- Why Tweeting once a day is a recipe for failure, disappointment and staying broke.
- Why getting rich is a good thing, and you shouldn’t be afraid to say, “I want more money!” and “I want to get rich!”
- Why working on Wall Street sucks, why the financial crisis happened, and how to pick yourself back up and get rich even in a down economy.
- How being bold can turn you from broke to stoked and turn your life around.
- Why you’re now in control of the media, and how to use the media to make you rich, help you sell more books, and for fun.
- Why you must learn to sell if you want to earn more money. It’s the most crucial skill you could learn, and it will help you improve every single area of your life form your career to your finances to relationships, health and more.
- How to 10x your business and income without 10x the work (hint: it’s about leverage and massive action)
- Why working your ass off is the fastest way to get ahead, and what being productive actually looks like
- Why you should tear up your list of excuses and go for it, because life is frickin’ short and if you don’t do it now, who else will?
Grab your pen and get ready to take notes, because you’re about to learn how to sell from one of the world’s best sales trainers.
Connect with Grant at http://www.grantcardone.com
To learn more about the Publishing Profits Podcast show, join us at http://www.PublishingProfitsPodcast.com
To learn more about TCK Publishing, visit http://www.TCKPublishing.com
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).