Are you the author of a self-help book or personal improvement book looking for a publishing deal?
Do you have unique insights and knowledge that can help readers get more done, be less stressed, learn a new skill, or improve their lives in some way?
Is your mission to help people unlock their potential and lead better, happier, more productive lives?
If so, you may be in the right place.
We are a full-service independent publisher with a track record of success publishing self-help books.
Publishing Your Self Help Book
TCK Publishing is a full-service independent publisher, and we love publishing self help, advice, and personal development books. We never charge authors any fees to publish their work, and we pay 50% royalties.
Here’s a brief summary of some of our publishing services:
- We edit your book, including developmental editing, copy editing, and proofreading
- We help you with market research and branding
- We design your book cover
- We layout, design, print, distribute, and publish your book in paperback
- We format, design, distribute, and publish your book in eBook format
- We narrate, edit, master, produce, distribute, and publish your book in audiobook format
- We help you build your author website
- We help you set up your email list and email marketing campaigns
- We do extensive marketing for your book, including online PPC ads, Amazon ads, and much more
You can learn more about all the services we provide on our FAQ page.
Submit Your Self Help Manuscript for Publishing Consideration
Fill out the Contact form below or send us an email to [email protected] to get in touch with us about getting your book published.
Some of our bestselling self-help books include Unlimited Memory, which has sold over 150,000 copies in English and been translated into more than a dozen languages.
Get It Done is one of our newest self help releases.
You can see more of our self help bestseller in our online book store.
Submission Guidelines for Self-Help Books
We are currently accepting submissions for self-help books.
You can read our full submission guidelines here.
If you’re ready to get started, you can submit your manuscript at the bottom of this page.
We review all submissions within 14-21 days, and we will promptly send you a response by email letting you know where you stand with your submission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You can see our Book Publishing FAQ to learn more about publishing your book with TCK Publishing.
How do I get a self-help book published?
If you’re still working on writing your book, you can check out our post on the 5 Keys to Writing a Successful Self-Help book. These tips will help you write a book that’s full of value for your readers and that will appeal to more publishers.