Tom Corson-Knowles Bio
Tom Corson-Knowles is the international bestselling author of The Kindle Publishing Bible and 26 other books.
Tom is also the founder of EBookPublishingSchool.com, a free self-publishing training course for authors, and TCK Publishing, an independent book publisher that specializes in publishing and marketing ebooks, print books and audiobooks online.
Tom Corson-Knowles Image
Feel free to use this image on your website, podcast or promotional materials for the interview.
Feel free to use this 150×150 image as well.
Tom Corson-Knowles Interview Topics
Here are just a few of the topics Tom has talked about in past interviews:
- The art and science of creativity
- How to write, publish and/or market a book like a pro
- Self publishing (eBooks, print books, audiobooks, licensing, distribution, foreign language rights, and more)
- Personal development (health, business, financial, communication, relationships, etc.)
- Reading and speed reading
- How to learn faster and turn good ideas into lifelong habits
- Marketing, market research, finding your target audience, and honing your marketing message
- How to be more productive whether you work as a solo author or entrepreneur or in a large organization
- Blogging, internet marketing, email marketing, video marketing, podcasting and more
Sample Interview Questions
Don’t feel obligated to use any of these questions. I’m more than happy to wing it and go with the flow.
- How did you get started in writing / publishing / marketing / business?
- What’s the best way to get started writing a book for a new author?
- When should an author consider dictating their book or hiring a ghostwriter?
- How has the publishing industry changed since the Amazon Kindle was released?
- Where are the biggest opportunities right now for new authors?
- Do you recommend self publishing for every author?
- Can you give us an overview of the self publishing process from beginning to end?
- What are the most important marketing tips you can share for someone who wants to turn their book into a bestseller?
- What is the most effective book marketing strategy right now?
Links and Resources
Here are some of the most common links and resources Tom may mention in interviews:
Tom’s podcast show with weekly interviews with bestselling authors: The Publishing Profits Podcast Show
The free course on self publishing at Ebook Publishing School
Tom’s publishing company and blog at TCKPublishing.com
Tom’s books on Amazon at amazon.com/author/business