The TCK Publishing Blog has over 33,000 email subscribers and gets more than 148,000 monthly page views, and we’re looking for more awesome writers and bloggers to help educate and inspire our readers.
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of writers, authors and publishers, this is your opportunity.
Please take some time to review this entire page thoroughly if you want to be a contributor for the TCK Publishing blog.
Guest Post Requirements
What makes a successful contribution?
Your content must be educational, useful, and/or inspiring to our core audience: authors and writers.
We publish a variety of content on topics including writing, publishing books, blogging, marketing, creativity, and personal development.
Every post must include:
- High-quality writing with original ideas. We don’t have strict word count limits, but we prefer longer posts: 750 to 2,000 words is usually the right length to provide insights, tips, and other valuable information.
- Unique and original content—we don’t republish content from other websites or sources, so your complete post must be original.
- No more than one link to your website in the body of the post.
Guest Posts We Can’t Accept
- Any link-building schemes
- Purely promotional content intended to sell products or services without providing real value to our readers
- Offensive, inaccurate, or illegal content
How to Submit Your Post
Please email guestpost [at] tckpublishing [dot] com with the following:
- Your completed and fully edited post as an HTML file or Word Doc.
- Image files (with attribution) attached to the email.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one anchor text link to your own website and a high quality photo of the writer.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will reply to your email and let you know when your article will be published.
Due to the volume of guest post requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
- Submissions must meet the our quality standards in order to get published.
- You are not allowed to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, Inbound.org, or other site afterward. You are, however, allowed and encouraged to share the post as much as possible on social media and to your audience.
- We reserve the right to edit and rewrite your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future to improve accuracy and relevance for our readers.
- We reserve the right to include calls-to-action to TCK Publishing content, including but not limited to email newsletters, books, and other content.
If you want to be interviewed on the Publishing Profits Podcast show to share helpful ideas and inspiration for our audience, you can see our podcast interview requirements.
If you would like to become an affiliate or joint venture partner, email affiliate [at] tckpublishing [dot] com