Derek Doepker is the #1 Amazon Bestselling author of 50 Fitness Tips You Wish You Knew, Why You’re Stuck, and several others. Derek is a pro when it comes to positioning and marketing books, and coming up with brilliant titles and marketing campaigns that actually work (and don’t cost a ton of money).
In today’s show, Derek shares his secrets to positioning, branding and marketing books online, and how just a few simple, small changes can make a HUGE difference in your book sales.
Here are just a few tips Derek shares on the show:
- How to think about marketing your book before it’s ever even written or published.
- Why self publishing is so powerful, and how anyone can achieve their dreams as an author with an idea, the willingness to write a book and a few simple marketing tools and strategies.
- Why your book cover, book title, and book description are the three most important things you must get right if you want to earn more money as an author (after writing a great book, of course).
- A few things most self published authors really mess up, and how to avoid these common mistakes.
- How to save a ton of money on cover designs, editing, and other costs when self publishing (avoiding scams, ripoffs, and bad choices by getting educated and knowing what works and what doesn’t work ahead of time because you’ve done your homework).
Grab your pen and get ready to take notes, because you’re about to learn how to turn your passion into profits!
Connect with Derek and learn more about his training programs for authors at www.ebookbestsellersecrets.com
To learn more about the Publishing Profits Podcast show, join us at www.PublishingProfitsPodcast.com
To learn more about TCK Publishing, visit www.TCKPublishing.com
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- 30 Literary Agents Now Accepting Science Fiction and Fantasy Submissions - June 2, 2018
- Write a Nonfiction Book People Want to Read - May 31, 2018
- List of Writer’s Conferences in North America (Updated for 2018) - May 28, 2018