NOTE: This Position Has Been Recently Filled, but We Will Be Hiring for Another Editing Position Soon
TCK Publishing Website Editor
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your love of language into being part of an important company mission dedicated to improving the lives of millions of people?
Then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you. It’s your chance to be a part of a dynamic team helping to educate, inspire, and support authors and writers all over the world.
TCK Publishing is a book publishing company reaching over 50,000 writers every month through our blog posts, videos and podcast show. We publish fiction and non-fiction books in all major markets and genres, and today we’re searching for the perfect candidate to fill our Website Editor position.
This position plays a critical part in finding content to attract website visitors, managing outside contributors for content creation, editing our website content, and writing new articles to better serve our audience.
We’re looking for a talented editor/writer who has been in the publishing business for three to five years.
You must absolutely love editing and writing. If this is not your dream job, please do not apply.
You must have a growth mindset and be willing to constantly learn new things about writing, editing, and marketing.
Job responsibilities include:
– Develop planning for content contributors
– Execute day-to-day operations of all content marketing, ensuring accuracy and on-time fulfillment
– Edit content submissions from our team and outside contributors
– Manage and update weekly content reports
– Work with marketing team to optimize website layout and features
– Create and enforce deadlines for our content schedule
– Monitor vital metrics and KPI’s, ensuring they meet or exceed expectations
What you need for this position:
– Great writing and editing skills
– A desire to create world-class multi-media content (written, image and video) to encourage engagement (our existing team members can help you create images and video)
– A proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
– The ability to direct and lead a variety of contributors
– A strong sense of curiosity
The ideal candidate will have:
– Prior experience in creating content that drives traffic
– Ability to quickly understanding our audience
– A proven track record of success
– A solid portfolio of writing samples
This is a full-time, virtual position. You can work from anywhere as long as you have access to high-speed internet and a phone.
To get priority treatment, enclose a resume, cover letter, and one (1) writing sample with your application and email it to frida [at] tckpublishing [dot] com with the subject line Website Editor Job Application.