I love showing writers how to earn a full-time income as an author. It’s definitely become a passion of mine. So whenever I get a chance to share some ideas, strategies and resources for thousands of authors, I get excited.
That’s why I was thrilled when Eleanor Prior invited me to speak at The Kindle Summit about how to take advantage of the massive growth in the ebook market as ebook sales skyrocket from about $4 billion this year in 2013 to over $10 billion by 2016.
In the video, I share:
- How to achieve your dream of becoming a bestselling author
- Why Ebook sales are exploding right now
- How you can earn MORE royalties from selling a $2.99 ebook than you can selling a $24.99 hardcover or a $14.99 paperback
- The 7 simple steps to start earning royalties from Kindle in 60 days or less
- The key to choosing a bestselling book title (complete with case studies)
- How one client claimed the #1, #2, and #3 bestseller spots on Kindle
- …and much more!
You can watch the full video for free below or on YouTube here.
Watch The Video Now
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- Weasel Words: Get Rid of These Words to Improve Your Writing - January 18, 2019
- Et Al. and Etc.—Whose Is Which? - January 17, 2019
- Word Count for Fiction and Nonfiction: How Many Is Too Much? - January 16, 2019