Are you from the Philippines and looking to work from home?
Apply today to join our team of high-performing professionals from the Philippines at TCK Publishing.
TCK Publishing is proud to support many Filipino families by employing a dedicated team of workers from the Philippines.
Online Job Benefits
By working from home, you’ll be able to:
- Find meaningful work where you can contribute and make a difference for people all over the world
- Reduce your commute to and from work so you can spend more time with your family instead of commuting
- Set your own work schedule so you can spend more time with your family when needed
- Take time off when you need it to take care of a sick child, attend important family and community events, and take a vacation
How to Apply for an Online Job
Here is a list of some of the most common places to find an online job in the Philippines:
Virtual Assistant, Writing, Graphic Design Jobs
- OnlineJobs – This website connects employers and freelancers, at no cost to the potential employee. You can post your resume and also do a job search for your preferred online job.
- VirtualStaff – This is another website where you can find an online job with no fee for the employee. Payment happens through one of various payment methods, including PayPal, Xoom, Western Union, or direct bank transfer.
- UpWork– Upwork offers free and paid plans for both employers and employees. For the free plan, you get a number of points (or Connects) that you can use to bid for jobs. Upwork then gets a percentage off your payment.
- Freelancer – Freelancer offers a range of plans, from free to $199.99. It also takes a percentage of employees’ earnings, which differs depending on your subscription.
Online Teaching Jobs
- RareJob – Through RareJob, you get to teach English as a second language to children and adults in Japan.
- Acadsoc – Teach English online to students in China.
- 51Talk – 51Talk is an NYSE-listed online platform where you can teach English to students in China.
Online Job with TCK Publishing
You can apply for an online job with TCK Publishing. Below you’ll find a list of our current remote job openings in the Philippines.
Note: All of our positions are for full-time work, so if you’re not looking to work at least 40 hours per week, you should not apply for a job with us.
Book Marketing Admin
Our book marketing admin position is perfect for you if:
- You enjoy researching information online
- You love to find creative ways to market products and services
- You can quickly learn how to use new tools and technology to improve our marketing efforts
You can learn more and apply here for the Book Marketing Admin position.
Blog Writer and Researcher
Our blog writer position is perfect for you if:
- You have excellent English writing and speaking skills
- You enjoy writing in English and researching for several hours every day
- You are very curious and love to learn new things
You can learn more and apply here for the Online Blog Writer Job.
Join Our Filipino Team
You can learn more about our team and the work we do on our about page.