What We Do
TCK Publishing is an international publisher specializing in mass market trade book publishing. We publish fiction and non-fiction eBooks, print books, and audiobooks in all major genres and niches.
We’re different from other book publishers because we provide ongoing coaching, training, and support for our authors.
We also help writers, authors, and bloggers learn the skills they need to build a profitable and fulfilling life-long career through our blog posts, podcasts, online courses.
By empowering writers with industry-leading resources, tools, and training, our authors, students, and readers are able to achieve their dreams in life while making a positive impact through their work.
We help writers earn a full-time income doing what they love.
Making a Difference
We believe authors, writers, and storytellers provide the sturdy foundation for our culture. We serve authors as best as we can so they can serve the world more effectively.
We believe honesty is always the best policy. We always speak our truth, even when it’s scary, uncomfortable, or downright painful. We know that people learn and grow better when they get honest feedback.
We’re passionate about life and we love to learn. If you love to read, learn new things, come up with new ideas, and test out new theories about how the world works, you’ll fit right in.
We know that long-term relationships lead to long-term success in life and business. We are committed to our team members and our authors, and we invest in building lifelong relationships so that we can all grow stronger and wiser together.
We value the freedom to work when we want, where we want, and how we want. This gives us the ability to spend more time with our family and friends. We don’t waste time commuting or dealing with bureaucratic rules so that we can have a bigger impact in the world while living a great lifestyle.
Blog Manager (Full-Time Position)
We’re looking for a talented blog manager with a passion for books and a great mind for content marketing, SEO, and influencer marketing.
You must absolutely love content marketing to be a good fit for this position.
If this is not your dream job, please do not apply.
Job responsibilities include:
- Writing blog posts, industry white papers, and press releases
- Providing feedback to other contributors
- Editing all content that gets posted on our blog and website
- Optimizing content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation
- Reviewing and reporting on analytics with what’s working and what’s not working
- Crafting study guides and case studies
- Managing and leading our team of blog researchers and writers
What you need for this position:
- A passion for books and writing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills so you can work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- At least two (2) years of digital marketing and content creation experience.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize and scale content marketing strategies
- Experience and knowledge in content writing best practices
- Driven and results-orientated
- Ability to hustle and deliver great results on tight deadlines
This is a full-time, virtual position.
You can work from anywhere as long as you have access to high-speed internet and Skype video chat.
If you live in or near Indianapolis, Indiana that is a bonus, but it is not required.