In today’s show, David Favor and Tom Corson-Knowles talk about great ideas – how to find them, model them, and use them to transform your life and your career.
Here are just a few of the things we talk about on the show:
- How to skyrocket your learning speed and achieve your goals faster by modeling successful people.
- Why Kindle is the major market for books today, and why you better focus your marketing efforts on promoting your Kindle eBooks on Amazon.
- Some awesome tips for self publishing, managing your book listings and more.
- How to contact Amazon support to help you solve almost any problem with your Amazon listing.
- Some amazing data on the market size for physical books and eBook sales, and why there’s going to be a $10 Billion decrease in global physical book sales and a $10 Billion increase in eBook sales.
- How to stand out as a self published author and get your books published in the right markets, platforms and formats to maximize your income.
- How to deal with piracy, hackers and ripoff artists who are trying to steal your book, ideas and copyrights.
- How to harness the power of the internet to create your own media empire to promote your books and business online 24/7.
David Favor is a technology genius, bestselling author and successful entrepreneur. You can learn more about David at davidfavor.com
Get David’s book Beautiful Business Codex on Amazon here.
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- 7 Tips to Create an Inspiring Writing Space and Workstation - June 22, 2018
- 60 Literary Agents Now Accepting Romance Submissions - June 21, 2018
- How To Start A Writers’ Group - June 20, 2018