Adrienne Dorison has a Master’s Degree in Forest Economics and extensive experience working in Supply Chain Management. She had a successful corporate career at a Fortune 500 company when she suddenly decided to take the leap and start her own business cold turkey. She’s now a sought-after thought leader and successful business coach and mentor to others who want to make the leap to creating a successful business and for entrepreneurs who want to take their success to the next level.
Here are a few of the ideas Adrienne shares in this interview:
- How and why Adrienne decided to quit a successful corporate job and immediately start her own business (and how she skyrocketed her business from nothing in just a few short months)
- How she paid off over $45k in debt in just 6 months (and that was right after she quit her job)
- Why “you’ll never feel fully ready” and how to move forward and make progress even when you don’t feel like you know what to do or how to do it
- Why you MUST focus on income-generating tasks when you start or plan to grow a business, and how to get laser-focused on what your top income-generating tasks are
- Why Adrienne started waking up at 4:30am, and how it changed her success habits for the better
- Ask yourself, “What am I willing to do to achieve the results I want?”
- Focus on 90-day goals so you can focus on getting important work done and making progress instead of just daydreaming and procrastinating
- How to find your MIM (Most Important Mission for today) and how this one habit can triple your rate of growth personally and professionally
- Why you must break down your goals into actionable baby steps so you can immediately begin to implement them and make progress instead of getting stuck in indecision
You can join Adrienne’s private Facebook group called The Society of Self Mastery here: facebook.com/groups/bizbosslady
Learn more about Adrienne at adriennedorison.com
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).