Honorée Corder is a bestselling author, executive and business coach, and serial entrepreneur who helps people clarify their visions and turn them into reality. She empowers others to dream big and go for what they truly want.
Her mission is to inspire and motivate people to turn their vision and dreams into their real-life reality, sharing a leading-edge process she created for her executive coaching clients.
Here are a few of the highlights from the interview with Honoree Corder:
- Why Honoree is so passionate about personal development, and the incredible difference it can make in someone’s life when they decide to make a positive change.
- Why Honoree would always ask, “Would you like to buy 10-100 copies?” when she published her very first book.
- Why Honoree wakes up at 4:30 am and follows “The Miracle Morning” routine taught by Hal Elrod (And also how she came to help publish and serialize Hal Elrod’s work).
- The importance of meditation, reading, exercise, and committing to writing at least 1,000 words every single day.
- “Work until you figure out what works for you.”
- Why Honoree uses Evernote for storage and sees it as a valuable tool for any author or writer.
- How Honoree uses blogs, podcasts, social media and Twitter for her rockstar marketing campaigns.
- And much more!
Learn more about Honoree and connect with her at honoreecorder.com
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).