Lauren E. Miller is the bestselling author of four books including 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Stressing Out. Lauren is a stress relief educator and founder of Grab & Go Stress Solutions.
In this interview, Lauren shares some powerful tips and strategies for de-stressing and creating inner peace, purpose and success in your life.
Here are a few of the golden nuggets Lauren shares on the show today:
- How to program your Reticular Activating System (RAS) to create more motivation and manifest success, inner peace, happiness and prosperity.
- The incredible power of accepting reality for what it is, and how to turn troubles and distress into empowerment and personal growth.
- How Lauren overcame breast cancer, divorce and seemingly insurmountable obstacles in her life.
- Every day we have the opportunity to love, inspire and help ourselves and others.
- How to embrace the true power of your soul, the strength of your humanity and vulnerability.
- We are spiritual beings having a physical human experience.
- Why you must choose wisely what you focus on and where you put your attention.
- How to escape the trap of needing approval from others.
- Why you must focus on people before things.
- How to accept yourself and love yourself exactly how you are, and how you are not.
- How connecting with other people is the key to moving forward, making progress and creating breakthrough results in any area of life.
- Why Lauren approaches every situation with curiosity and fascination. She asks, “How can I grow from this? How can I expand? How can I learn from this?” no matter how “good” or “bad” the situation seems at first.
- Why you don’t really need do understand why things happen, and how to let go of your need to know everything.
- How to get rid of the compulsive need for the drug of approval from others.
- You are enough just the way you are!
Connect with Lauren and learn more at laurenemiller.com
Lauren mentioned her book Release the Stress Around Breast Cancer with Methods and Mantras for the Mastectomies of Life
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).