TCK Publishing wants to recognize all the extremely talented book cover designers out there.
Whether you’re just starting out or have years of experience, are a freelancer or an in-house designer, we would like to invite you to join this year’s Ebook Cover Designer Awards.
This is your chance to exhibit your work to thousands of authors.
Connect with your fans, authors, and publishers and ask them for their support by voting for you to boost your chances of winning!
Winners will receive $100 cash and much more!
How the Contest Works
- The artist may submit ONLY ONE (1) book cover design for either the fiction or nonfiction category. Entry can be an existing book cover or a new design.
- Entries will be accepted from January 8, 2018 to February 28, 2018.
- Book cover entries should be at least 400 x 600 pixels in .jpg or .jpeg format.
- Enter the image URL on the Image Link field on the Entry Form. Do not enter a link to a designer portfolio where we have to scroll through to find the cover art you’ve selected. You can get the image URL by right-clicking and selecting “Copy image URL.”
- Entries are subject to evaluation and review by the TCK Publishing Book Cover Designer Awards committee (they’re not just automatically approved). The committee will review submissions and determine the final entries.
- Successful entries will be notified through a confirmation email from TCK Publishing. All approved submissions will be featured on the Ebook Cover Designer Voting Page. Casting of votes will be open from January 9, 2018 to December 10, 2018.
- The cover art entries with the most votes will be declared the winner. There will be three (3) winners: Best Nonfiction Cover, Best Fiction Cover and Best Original Cover Art
- Declaration of winner will be on December 17, 2018. The winner will be notified through an email from TCK Publishing.
- We reserve the right to remove any entry for any reason.
P.S. We are currently hiring a full-time book cover designer.
You can learn more and apply for our graphic design position here.