Michael Mackintosh is the bestselling author of several books including How to Stop Procrastinating and Start Living Your Dreams: A Proven Step-By-Step Guide To Start Rockin’ It Now. He is a spiritual entrepreneur, having created several successful businesses online. He’s a sought-after speaker, consultant and trainer specializing in helping people unleash their inner artist and become incredibly creative AND productive.
In today’s show, Michael shares some inspiring and informative tips on how to be more creative and get into flow by connecting with your spiritual calling.
- How Michael turned around his addiction to alcohol and drugs and never looked back.
- Why your best book is 12 books away, and how to never again block your own creative energy.
- Why you must meditate every morning (even for just 5 minutes) if you want to reach your highest creative potential.
- Why you must surround yourself with other successful authors, artists and entrepreneurs, and how the simple act of getting around the right people can take you from broke, starving artist, to wealthy artist-entrepreneur in a very short period of time.
- How to overcome writer’s block for good, and the mindset that will allow you to produce far more work in less time and become better at what you do through focused and fun practice.
- Why following your heart and doing what you love is the best way to get the most done and achieve your dream lifestyle.
- How to be more creative by listening to your inner voice and ignore the outer voices of shadow artists, suppressed creatives, and haters.
- How to be humble enough to make changes and upgrade your books, your work and your life when you get the right feedback from the right people.
- How “no” and “yes” are just to flip sides of the same coin, and why whenever you say yes to something, you’re really saying no to something else and vice versa (the key to getting more of what you want in life is saying yes more often to what’s most important to you and saying no to everything else as much as possible).
Do Nothing, Achieve Everything, an inspiring book by Michael Mackintosh
Daily meditation is one of the best things you can do to unleash your creativity. Here’s a free guided love meditation from Michael.
Learn more about Michael’s programs for spiritual entrepreneurs and artists at www.awakenedacademy.com
Learn how to become a superhero creator at www.superherotraining.com
Like this post? Click on the image below and share this on your favorite Social Media Platform (like Pinterest!).
Latest posts by Tom Corson-Knowles (see all)
- 7 Tips to Create an Inspiring Writing Space and Workstation - June 22, 2018
- 60 Literary Agents Now Accepting Romance Submissions - June 21, 2018
- How To Start A Writers’ Group - June 20, 2018