Hollis Carter is an online marketing superstar. As a product creator, marketer, consultant and coach, he’s worked on several million-dollar online product launches. Hollis has appeared on Mixergy, Entrepreneur on Fire, Smart Passive Income, and other major podcast shows on online outlets for entrepreneurs.
For the past few years, Hollis has taken his experience in marketing and applied it to the publishing industry as a coach, consultant, trainer and publisher. Hollis has planned some incredible book launches, and helped many thought leaders, experts and novelists take their exposure and marketing to a whole new level. He founded Velocity House, a publishing company that creates huge book launches using email marketing and innovative online marketing strategies to help authors create massive buzz and exposure in a very short period of time.
In today’s show, Hollis shares his marketing system for success that any author can (and should) apply right now to their business to sell more books, attract more raving fans, and create an active community of readers who will support you.
Hollis shares some marketing ideas that are easy to use yet incredibly powerful including:
- Why you must start using email marketing for your books to maximize sales, leads and overall income.
- How to increase your conversions from readers to email subscribers (this one tip could add thousands to your bottom line every year for most self published authors)
- How to create an awesome email marketing follow-up campaign (autoresponder series) that draws in new readers and generates more reviews on Amazon, more referrals, and happier fans (Quick Tip: you don’t have to sound salesy in your emails! Instead, focus on adding value to your audience and enhancing the relationship. Longterm success is all about longterm relationships.)
- How to combine blogging, social media and email marketing with your books to enhance your message and grow your author platform and brand.
- How to turn readers into raving fans who will buy every book you ever write.
- Why your email list is the greatest asset any self published author could have.
You can learn more about Hollis online at http://HollisCarter.com