Shoshanna Evers is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author. She’s written several novels, novellas and short stories including The Man Who Holds the Whip. She has written in contemporary romance, romance and erotica.
In today’s show, Shoshanna shares a glimpse into her creative process and some of her top tips for creativity, writing, rewriting and editing, and marketing.
- Why Shoshanna absolutely loves the editing process, and how to look at it as a gift rather than a struggle or a curse.
- How to appreciate your readers and show you care so they care about you and your work on a much deeper level.
- Her routine for consistently writing and producing new books every few months.
- Why she does both self publishing and traditional publishing, and how the life of a hybrid author can be fulfilling and profitable.
- Why you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously, and how having more fun can help you sell more books.
- And a whole lot more!
You can learn more about Shoshanna online at http://ShoshannaEvers.com
Sign up for Shoshanna’s newsletter
The Man Who Holds the Whip (my contribution to MAKE ME): http://www.amazon.com/Man-Who-Holds-Whip-ebook/dp/B00ALOIYY4/?tag=shoshevers-20
Beauty and the Beast: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ICQFKWW/?tag=shoshevers-20
Snowed in With the Tycoon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JL4Z5G/?tag=shoshevers-20
Overheated (her first self-pub short story): http://www.amazon.com/Overheated-Shoshanna-Evers-ebook/dp/B0056IB3O8/?tag=shoshevers-20
Blog post about changing a book title for a self-pub book without losing your reviews: http://www.thewriterschallenge.com/2014/06/changing-book-title-for-self-published.html
The Pulse Trilogy from S&S Pocket: http://shoshannaevers.com/post-apocalyptic-dystopian/
The Enslaved Trilogy from S&S Pocket: http://shoshannaevers.com/the-enslaved-trilogy/